Hope, Healing and Freedom in Christ
Who would seek Spiritual Direction/Mentoring?
* Individuals who have a desire to seek a deeper relationship with God.
* Individuals in any type of 12 Step recovery program.
* Individuals who have experienced healing of any sort. Experienced an Unbound session or any type of healing process that affects their spiritual journey.
Each session is about one hour. Each session includes the Holy Spirit, the Director and the Directee(s).
Types of Sessions:
1) Traditional: Spending quality time with individuals as they journey to deepen their relationship with God while awakening a deeper spirituality within themselves.
2) 12 Step Program: Guided session through steps 4 through 8 and 10 through 12.
Guided sessions in a 12 Step approach to the Spiritual Exercises of St. Ignatius.
3) Mentoring: mentoring is a process in which an experienced individual helps another person develop his or her goals and skills through a series of time-limited, confidential, one-on-one conversations and other learning activities.
Contributions are welcome.
"Your love, compassion, prayers and support over the years has been overwhelming. A silent and strong cheerleader on my spiritual journey." Thanks, D.
Our Heart: To provide spiritual direction/mentoring to those searching for a deeper intimacy with God! Many hearts and souls are wounded due to past experiences and words that have been spoken to an dover them.
Our process guides the individual in ways to heal and forgive the hurts and find freedom in giving themselves totally to God.
Our spiritual Director/Mentor sessions are unique for each participant; however, each session is guided to assist the participant to answer:
"Who are we in Jesus?" And "Where is god in this?"